Felix Metal Works is a leader in the Los Angeles area for superior metal workmanship at reasonable prices. We are proud to offer excellent metal assembly, installation and custom fabrication for a variety of applications, including industrial, commercial and residential endeavors. The dependable metal specialists at our customer-oriented company supply products that are machined with precision and provide reliable, all-inclusive services to a growing market throughout California and beyond.
Our comprehensive list of services includes:
• On-site and mobile welding
• Customized landscape utility trailers to meet your equipment requirements
• Powder coating for a durable high-quality finish that protects metal and is visually-appealing
• Shop fabrication that covers creating and building metal structures, machines and other parts from a range of raw metals
• Painting metal to ensure its longevity
Our products include:
• Railings for balconies, guardrails and stairways and ADA-compliant hand rails
• Fencing for pools and property perimeters, both decorative and for security reasons
• Window guards for protection and child safety
• Rolling/sliding gates and swing gates that are manual, self-closing or automatic
• Security doors and access points for trash enclosures
• Spring and hydraulic door closers that are convenient and secure
• Doorknobs in all styles
• Privacy screens for small or large areas
• Gate thumb latches for easy access
Not only do we install metal work, we are also equipped to repair or replace components and bring mechanisms up to code, including pool fencing and gates, as well as balcony and stairway railings. Our metal experts can also replace and repair portions of rotted or corroded fencing, concrete steps, damaged fences and gates, entry or rolling gates, trash enclosure gates and walk-through gates.
Whatever your metal needs, you can count on Felix Metal Works to supply an accurate estimate, timely service and metal work that will last for years to come. Call us today at (951) 549-6568 with questions about our work or to make an appointment to discuss your metal requirements.